Jana Glenn Ntumba
Coach, Consultant, Trainer, Facilitator
Jana Glenn Ntumba has a unique ability to transform organizations through people. She has worked for over 30 years in more than 20 countries enabling her clients to make positive changes in themselves, their teams and their organizations. She has helped leaders around the world change the ways senior and mid-level managers, HR and training professionals work together to improve performance and achieve measurable results.
Jana's dynamism, energy and proven approach to positive change has transformed countless individuals, teams, organizations and systems throughout the English-speaking and French-speaking world. She is a highly respected bilingual coach, consultant, trainer and facilitator. She has transformed the lives and built the capacity of thousands of leaders, managers, educators and trainers in more than 20 countries in Africa, the Americas, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia.
You can depend on Jana to help you transform your organization and systems to produce awesome results.
- REPUTABLE – Jana has been working internationally and inter-culturally for decades and is a respected leader in her field and community. She has a reputation for excellence in all she does.
- EXPERIENCED – Jana's most satisfying accomplishment is the large number of individuals from different cultural, racial and language groups whose lives have been transformed by her work and who have moved into positions of leadership and influence in their countries and internationally.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years. Jana goes beyond what is expected in her dedication to growing her clients, with humility and humor. She honors her commitments and works tirelessly to overcome challenges.
- RESOURCES - Jana offers a variety of development and training programs built on proven principles that transform people and get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All of Jana's approaches and curricula can be customized to specifically address your individual, team and organizational needs. She works closely with her clients to get to know them, their vision and their needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE– Jana wants you to be completely satisfied with her services. She will work closely with you to honor her commitment to you and your organization.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
5 Keys to Transforming Your Organization through People - By Jana Glenn Ntumba
This eBook is a snapshot of the approaches Jana uses internationally with senior and mid level government, NGO, mission and business leaders to transform their organizations. It is available as a free download.
- Inspire people to do their best
- Grow your teams
- Foster collaboration across work groups
- Use differences creatively
- Promote shared leadership
What People Are Saying:
Joan Bragar, EdD
Author: Leading for Results
"Jana is a respected expert in the field of organizational change through learning and development. I have worked with her in challenging situations that required shifts in thinking and performance. She designed and led programs to transform the mindsets of university professors as they approached the challenge of leading practical workshops for front-line health workers. We watched as the participants updated their understanding of learning and teaching. It was truly transformational. You will be fortunate to have Jana focus on the needs of your organization."
Senior Technical Lead MCDI
"In Madagascar and Rwanda, Jana was more than a catalyst. Her way of working had a catalytic impact as she transferred approaches and techniques for consolidating and improving systems, enabling leaders to achieve their goals. She worked with us to bring about an astonishing transformation in government health systems. Teams of local experts she worked with moved into high-level positions and are still using what they learned then – 20+ years ago - to build successful teams and organizations today."
Dr. Kathy Kantengwa
Former Chief of Party USAID PBF Project
"Working with Jana made the roll-out of the Performance-Based Financing Program in Rwanda look easy!
Using proven methods, she facilitated a process to scale up training to a national level resulting in the establishment of the first national PBF model in Rwanda. The process she developed has been adapted for use in various countries including Burundi, Benin, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Congo-Brazza etc. Her high level of energy combined with a people-centered and results-focused
approach are the key to her success."